Header: Reuters Olympics Video Feed

Monday 11 August 2008

Got virus from watching too many Olympic Videos

I am sorry for not posts yesterday but my computer was incompetent due to the virus embedded in some videos I was watching. They tricked me several times and made me install something to watch video on Saturday.

~You need to be very careful online. Now watching Olympics videos is similar to sexual acts with your casual sexual partner or lover who you have not seen for 6 months or more. You can get virus and infection if you watch too many. So you need to be careful and not watch every video you think is sexy. For example, do not watch this one. This is a dirty girl:
http://exclusive-videos.net/videos/Watch_US_vs_China_basketball_online
DONT CLICK LINK ABOVE WITHOUT CYBER CONDOM. ~~BE CAREFUL AND ALWAYS USE cyber condom. My friend install a good prog on my computer yesterday, namely
http://avast.com/eng/download-avast-home.html. Today this dirty girl tried to infect me but avast (my www condom) prevented me from virus. ~

Now I can guarantee that my filtrated videos not only high quality but also don't have virus. Still yet I think you should wear cyber condom in addition to be safe. (^_^) It is good action because you can not feel the cyber condom and it doesn't affect performance. Proponents greatly outweigh the contrary. For example, girl can not leave room (or turn into non sexual mood) because you have difficulty finding it or accidently damage it during ripping. Or need to buy it. Also you can reuse it which is very convenient and good for environment. Also it always fits unlike all the condoms in United Kingdom. It's too big for me and often fall off during sexual acts that I need go ask my friends to mail me some Chinese condoms. But maybe they have some extra small size chinese condoms in Chinatown, but I didn't find.


Some virus free sexy girl olympic cheerleading videos:



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey,

Good video about Cheerleaders.

and nice blog...