Header: Reuters Olympics Video Feed

Wednesday 20 August 2008

fuk..........................l got roped

I lost my laptop and my money and my Oyster card... A Britainese male roped me. On Sunday....... London is a cold place when you are an individual immigrant. There are too many different people in the city there is very much dislike for other people and not care for other people. And also tricking people.

Since I come to London, some one played trick me to give him 10 pounds because he said he need to take taxi to hospital and will pay me back. I give him money, and my best address and he did not mail me the money I loaned him.

Now I took my laptop and walk home and I get roped. At first, I was very mad. Then I got even more mad. Later I came down and ate some pepper. I even didn't want to play with the family baby. I didn't even care Olympics Liu Xiang failed and make me sad. Then I took time to walk and think about life.



You think China only have only one type of person. Majority is Chinese people in PRC, but still crime and arguementations. In London, this type of person don't like this type of person and make own community to keep out other people types. I feel this place not too friendly to immigrants. In China, if you come and visit, maybe we trick you and sell you something at a high price because you come and visit and have money. In London, you make very unpleasant for new immigrant.

Then I think maybe this is not my home and never will be. Maybe I just don't have skills to live here and protect myself from ropping. Also maybe can not find a real job outside Chinese restaurant.

3 comments:

Andy said...

Hey, I feel for you man, Im from hong kong and been living in UK for about 15 years. And its always been like this to non-UK people, no matter where you live in the UK.

Anonymous said...

And now, five years later, how are the thigs for you?

Anonymous said...

*things