Header: Reuters Olympics Video Feed

Saturday 9 August 2008

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So amazing.

So amazing thing does happen today. I watch the olympics opening ceremoney today and it was very very good. I was scared something maybe go wrong or embarressed China but I am very happy it happen without accident. I was scared the Li Ning may fall and happy because he did not fall from the sky. I possessed tears in my eyes several moments today because it was sexy fire. And also little boy who escaped earthquake. I am proud of High Quality China made so next time when people say Made in China or Made in PRC it will mean good quality. Similar to made in Japan or USA. I watched with some other Chinese people in restaurant and then go to work and now come home.



I included website2.0 technology from reuters above so you can always just come to this site play reuters highlights, and while I examine the www for the best and most interesting video cliptations. Be ready for good videos~~

No comments: