Header: Reuters Olympics Video Feed

Friday 4 July 2008

Introduction

Welcome to my website 2.0 site about Beijing Two Thousand and Ate Olympics Sports Games. I am very proud PRC is ISP for this year. Currently I am in UK to do liberalistic blogging to escape the PRC sensorship for political stability objectives. In the daytime, I do waiting for Chinese restaurant for £5 with no tip near Leicester Square. In the evening, I use my CPU to do blogging.

I may do analytical blogging for some video cliptations or post cliptations without analysis However, be reaffirmed: All cliptations has have been quality controlled from over 100,000 olympic DVDs using the unpatented but IP protected TaiChe® Heuristic Crappy Video Brita Filtration System.

I shall be using the advanced website 2.0 technology "tag" to label video cliptations. For your ease of convenience, I shall manifest the labels I shall use in the future tense:
  • culture
  • uprisings
  • track and field
  • aquatics
  • nba
  • ping pong
  • sexy girl
  • commercial
  • music video
  • USA
  • PRC
  • Gold Medal
  • UK
  • India
  • Japaneeeeeesseeee
  • doping
  • Technology

And now, I show you. The introduction to Beijing Games Video Cliptation!!!! Jia Yo.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

good to see you writing in England! watch out of taxicabs. they are dangerous.

Tai Shi said...

no they are very nice. always give me honk honk before chase me off the street. in China they usually will hit you.