Header: Reuters Olympics Video Feed

Sunday 6 July 2008

I want to see Mr. Gary get injured video but NBC not pass QC

I hate the NBC Olympics website. I spent 30 minutes trying to watch the gay running video but it did not work. It only show me ads over and over. I want to see Mr. Gay get injured but I only see "chicken legs" commercial for USA propaganda. I even was forced to install some spyware call sliverlight and mybar. They also made me upgrade to Vista, luckily my computer preloaded with Vista Longhorn.

Now relization my site has become even more quintessential for Olympics coverage for people running Mac, Linux, XP, Windows Me and anti-spyware apps. If your computer doesn’t have VISTA home premium or ultimate, and Silverlight your computer won’t get the NBC coverage that will be offered.

With good fortune, I found the video somewhere else where.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you should post more news. your coverage is not comprehensive enough. but it's good and humorous with eagle eyesight lol. I bookmarked it :)

Taige Zhang said...

chicken legs lol so true